Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Charlize Theron talkx shaving her head for Mad Max


Charlize Theron stars on the May 2015 cover from W Magazine

CHARLIZE THERON TALKS SHAVING HER HEAD FOR ‘MAD MAX’

April 20, 2015

Actress Charlize Theron is the May 2015 cover star of W Magazine, looking ever the role of vixen in a black Dior coat. Lensed by Mert & Marcus and styled by Edward Enninful, the blonde beauty channels her inner seductress for the sexy shoot. In her interview, Charlize also opens up about shaving her head for her ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ role.



On shaving her head for Mad Max:
“At first, my character was going to be ghostlike and albino. And then I thought it would be stronger to shave my head. I called George [Miller] and told him my plan. He went silent, which I thought was a good sign. So I borrowed some clippers and buzzed it all off.”
FASHION GONE ROUGE




No comments:

Post a Comment