Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Lin Bolin for Harper´s Bazaar



liu bolin for harper's bazaar
feb 06, 2012

Liu Bolin for harper's bazaar
Lavin’s Alber Elbaz gets painted into the french fashion brand’s jewel tone dresses and fabrics 
Photo by Liu Bolin


left: detail of alber elbaz of lanvin
right: photo of the painting process by laura brown


french designer jean paul gaultier gets lost in his iconic strips
photo by liu bolin

courtesy eli klein fine art, new york
it’s very good for my work to be a chameleon.’ – jean paul gaultier

left: jean paul gaultier being painted with photo by laura brown
right: detail of a stripe ridden jean paul gaultier with photo by liu bolin

angela missoni of italian brand missoni camouflaged into one of the label’s signature patterns
photo by liu bolin
courtesy eli klein fine art, new york
I am missoni myself, so I wanted to totally disappear into my fabric. but if I could be invisible,
I would forget about clothes for a day. I’d be invisible but naked
.’ – angela missoni

valentino’s maria grazia chiuri and pierpaolo piccioli hiding amongst the italian fashion house’s collection of red dresses
photo by liu bolin


No comments:

Post a Comment