Monday, April 13, 2020

René Arciniegas / Amy

Amy and René
Pamplona, 2018
Photo by Triunfo Arciniegas

AMY
by René Arciniegas

It´s been 6 years since you were born and I still remember that joy from the bottom of my heart. I can’t find the words to describe what I felt; I just knew that my life will change forever. I learnt to love in a different way; you taught me the tenderness and the blessing of being a father.

I can’t stop thinking about the days to come, this is just the beginning, so this day I want you to know how proud I feel about everything you are, I’m living a dream watching you grow up, I don’t want to leave this world without seeing you turned into a woman, that’s what I wish the most, I hope God may give me that gift.

You and your brother mean the world to me.

Happy birthday my little princess.

Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment