Friday, July 20, 2018

Joan Rivers / Lenny Bruce

Lenny Bruce, 1961

Joan Rivers
LENNY BRUCE

And when I heard Lenny Bruce I suddenly realized, I’m absolutely on the right track here. I had seen Lenny Bruce very early on when I was on a date. He was just talking about the truth: he wasn’t doing mother-in-law jokes, because he didn’t have a mother -in-law. He was talking from his life experiences. I thought to myself, ‘My God, he’s doing what I”m doing.’ I was talking about things that were really true.

FICCIONES
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Éxito
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Mi obstetra
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Sexo II
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Sexo I
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Ayer es historia

DE OTROS MUNDOS
Joan Rivers en coma

DRAGON
Joan Rivers/ Constantly in the limelight and pursued by controversy
Joan Rivers / A life in pictures
Joan Rivers, pioneering comedian and entertainer, dies aged 81
Joan Rivers / Joan Collins, Adele, Paris Hilton, Rihanna and Liza Minelli / Quotes
Joan Rivers / Lenny Bruce
Joan Rivers / I was talking about my mother
Joan Rivers / Comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment