Friday, July 20, 2018

Joan Rivers / I was talking about my mother

Joan Rivers



Joan Rivers

I was talking about my mother

I was talking about having an affair with a married professor and that wasn’t a thing a nice Jewish girl talked about. And I was talking about my mother, desperate to get my sister and me married. I was talking about my gay friend Mr. Phyllis, and you just didn’t talk about that. It sounds so tame and silly now but my act spoke to women who weren’t able to talk about things. How nice it was to have a girl that’s fairly attractive stand up and say, ‘My mother wants me to get married but I don’t want to,’ or ‘I hated this date.’

FICCIONES
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Éxito
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Mi obstetra
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Sexo II
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Sexo I
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Ayer es historia

DE OTROS MUNDOS
Joan Rivers en coma

DRAGON
Joan Rivers/ Constantly in the limelight and pursued by controversy
Joan Rivers / A life in pictures
Joan Rivers, pioneering comedian and entertainer, dies aged 81
Joan Rivers / Joan Collins, Adele, Paris Hilton, Rihanna and Liza Minelli / Quotes
Joan Rivers / Lenny Bruce
Joan Rivers / I was talking about my mother
Joan Rivers / Comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment