Friday, July 20, 2018

Joan Rivers / Comedy

Joan Rivers


Joan Rivers
COMEDY

I wanted to be an actress. And when I would make the rounds to the agents, I would always make the secretaries laugh so they would remind the agent about me. Then someone said, ‘You can make a little money, your’e funny. A friend of mine is a stand-up, they make $8 a night. You should go down and be a stand-up.’ And I thought, ‘How great, I can do that at night and make the rounds during the day.’ And that’s how I started in comedy.



FICCIONES
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Éxito
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Mi obstetra
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Sexo II
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Sexo I
Casa de citas / Joan Rivers / Ayer es historia

DE OTROS MUNDOS
Joan Rivers en coma

DRAGON
Joan Rivers/ Constantly in the limelight and pursued by controversy
Joan Rivers / A life in pictures
Joan Rivers, pioneering comedian and entertainer, dies aged 81
Joan Rivers / Joan Collins, Adele, Paris Hilton, Rihanna and Liza Minelli / Quotes
Joan Rivers / Lenny Bruce
Joan Rivers / I was talking about my mother
Joan Rivers / Comedy



No comments:

Post a Comment