Monday, April 15, 2024

Sundays by Bukowski

 

Bukowski by Zach Mendoza



QUOTES
by Charles Bukowski


Sunday kill more kill more people than bombs.

***

Find what you love and let it kill you.

***

Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

***

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

***

Understand me. I’m not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul.

***

You have to die a few times before you can really live.

***

Without literature, life is hell.

***

An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.

***

I don’t hate people. I just feel better when they aren’t around.


***

Writers are desperate people and when they stop being desperate they stop being writers.

***

Don’t fight your demons. Your demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice.

***

Love breaks my bones and I laugh.

***

Simplicity is always the secret, to a profound truth, to doing things, to writing, to painting. Life is profound in its simplicity.

***

I wanted the whole world or nothing.

***

We don’t even ask happiness, just a little less pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment