Sunday, October 25, 2015

Adele confirms album release date and new single, Hello

Adele

Adele confirms album release date and new single, Hello

This article is m

ore than 6 years old

Fans can hear 25 on 20 November, with her new single Hello released on 23 October


Following news that Adele’s 25 is a “make-up record” inspired by coming to terms with adulthood and all of its grown up responsibilities and regrets, the singer has revealed its 20 November release date, as well as its official artwork.


Guardian music

Thu 22 Oct 2015 16.33 BST


The first single from the followup to the multi-platinum selling 21 will be Hello, a teaser of which appeared during the X Factor advert break on 18 October, and featured the lyrics: “Hello, it’s me / I was wondering if after all these years / you’d like to meet to go over everything / they say that time’s supposed to heal ya / but I ain’t done much healing ...”

Hello will be available to buy and stream on 23 October, along with its video, which has been described as “cinematic”. Filmed in the countryside surrounding Montreal, it was directed by Canadian director Xavier Dolan, whose fifth feature film, Mommy, received critical acclaim earlier this year. 

In her Facebook post on 21 October, Adele explained the themes of her third album: “My last record was a break up record and if I had to label this one I would call it a make up record. I’m making up with myself. making up for lost time. making up for everything I ever did and never did.”

She has also confirmed the full tracklist for 25:

1. Hello

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)

3. I Miss You

4. When We Were Young

5. Remedy

6. Water Under The Bridge

7. River Lea

8. Love In The Dark

9. Million Years Ago

10. All I Ask

11. Sweetest Devotion


THE GUARDIAN



KISS



DRAGON

Adele confirms album release date and new single, Hello

Adele: the 'regular girl' who became a singing superstar

Adele's 25 set to break UK first-week album sales record

Adele / I can finally reach out a hand to my ex. Let him know I’m over it

Adele's Carpool Karaoke proves James Corden has found the perfect comedy vehicle

James Corden's Carpool Karaoke: why is this late-night segment such a hit?

Adele cast black star in Hello video to address 'police brutality'

Weight loss, deadlifts and divorce: what we learned from Adele’s One Night Only special

Adele opens up to Oprah about divorce and being a single parent

Adele / 30 review / The defining voice of heartbreak returns



No comments:

Post a Comment