Sunday, November 13, 2022

Cartoons / How Was Your Day, Dear?

“Out of 2000 people I was the only one to get a raise! I guess that’s one of the little advantages of owning the company.”
Ed Dahlin
December 12, 1959

 

Cartoons: How Was Your Day, Dear?

After a long day at work, these cartoons will make you smirk!



“I guess we won’t have to ask daddy what kind of day he had.”
Vahan Shirvanian
November 26, 1960

 

Paul Peter Porges
October 15, 1960

 

“A likely story.”
Bob Barnes
October 1, 1960

 

“Hail to thee, blithe spirit.”
Chon Day
June 17, 1961

 

“What did I do with myself today? Well, first the maid gave me breakfast in bed, then I had my hair done at Antoine’s, lunch with the mayor’s wife…”
Scott Taber
February 11, 1961

 

“Well, what happened at the office today that you’re going to take out on me?”
Doris Matthews
January 21, 1961

 

“Well, that’ what you get for letting a smile be your umbrella.”
Stan Hunt
December 19, 1959



THE SATURDAY EVENING POST




No comments:

Post a Comment