Monday, September 19, 2022

Mickey Rourke / Quotes

     

Mickey Rourke

QUOTES
by Mickey Rourke



I'm only as rich as my next film.



When I first met Alan Parker, who directed 'Angel Heart,' he'd heard so many horror stories about me that he was literally scared to death of me. Right away, he sat me down and said, 'I'm very scared of you. I've heard you're a very bad boy.'




I loved my mother, but I don't like her.



I never knew my father, and I'd hate to repeat that kind of cycle with my own children, because I'd also want to be there for them no matter what.




My dogs are more important than my family.




Sometimes, when a man is alone, that's all you got is your dog.



I grew up in a gym in Miami, the one where Muhammad Ali trained. I had 142 amateur fights and lost three.


No comments:

Post a Comment